- English Language & Usage 45.8k 45.8k 2626 gold badges125125 silver badges237237 bronze badges
- Skeptics 924 924 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Biology 630 630 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 432 432 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 356 356 22 gold badges44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 84 What word denotes a belief that apparently inanimate objects actually express a malicious, autonomous will?
- 75 What is the term for when you become more aware of something?
- 73 Is there a death penalty if you jump off a building (and don't die) in New York?
- 62 What is the name of this "yawning like" movement?
- 61 How to jokingly express an "if you pay me, I'll say it" attitude?
- 55 Is there a word or expression for when someone passionately wants something, and then discovers afterwards that it's different from how he imagined?
- 50 Is there any English/American equivalent for the Hungarian phrase "beating the nettle with someone else's penis"?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 9 '16