Wad Cheber stands with Monica
Chef de partie/line cook, bibliophile, pedant, buffoon, simp, and Renaissance Man. Hear me roar. Or don't.
La Brasserie, O'Donovan's Hotel, Clonakilty, Co. Cork, Ireland
Blue Honu, Huntington, NY; Chef Peter Fischette
La Caravelle NYC, under executive chef Troy DuPuy
Le Cirque, under executive chef Pierre Schaedelin
A partial list of my cookbooks: https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/7136149-chad?shelf=cooking-and-füd
Member for 5 years, 1 month
7 profile views
Last seen Feb 24 '17 at 8:46
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 60.7k 60.7k 4949 gold badges457457 silver badges624624 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 11.2k 11.2k 44 gold badges5454 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- History 3.9k 3.9k 2121 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 1.9k 1.9k 1111 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.5k 1.5k 99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 315 Was Aragorn's claim to the throne legitimate?
- 246 Which 2015 technologies were correctly predicted by Back to the Future II?
- 212 Origin of movie trope where impaled character pulls/pushes blade/spear further into body?
- 174 What was the first Sci-Fi work to feature a spaceship?
- 161 How did Vader saving Luke turn him to the good side?
- 145 How does Ant-Man pick up a drop of water?
- 134 How many times was Obi-Wan less than honest with Luke?
- View more network posts →