Richard ten Brink
I originally joined Stack Exchange to look for candidates in my day job as a recruiter. The rest of the discussion platforms are a very pleasant surprise and I hope to be of use in discussions around my other passions, such as cooking (which I do on a semi professional level), board games and politics.
Member for 6 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 27 '17 at 7:15
Top network posts
- 44 What's (really) the difference between fruit and vegetables?
- 23 Skimming foam from stock without removing floating spices
- 12 Is it safe to not wash mushrooms?
- 11 What temperature should I serve salami at?
- 10 What is the diference between a quinoa burger, a quorn burger, and a soya burger?
- 9 Why does tilapia and swai fish taste like catfish?
- 8 Benefits of boiling meatballs before frying them
- View more network posts →