Now in beta: query the Stack Exchange API real-time using SQL. See online-sql-editor.com and select Stack Exchange.
Working on one of our newest products for accessing Exact Online, SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, and others through Excel and Word.
Also working on our free multi-database Query Tool (also supports real-time querying of exact-online):
Feel free to contact me at
- Stack Overflow 133.9k 133.9k 1818 gold badges193193 silver badges256256 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 80.8k 80.8k 1717 gold badges125125 silver badges314314 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 542 542 11 gold badge66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 292 What is the purpose of nameof?
- 200 We're enabling display ads on select Stack Exchange sites
- 182 A/B testing the sticky vote controls
- 181 What is the difference between "x is null" and "x == null"?
- 153 Your answer is in another castle: when is an answer not an answer?
- 153 Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- 141 Average of 3 long integers
- View more network posts →