I raised a chef, and I've been cooking for almost 40 years.
Member for 8 years, 8 months
9 profile views
Last seen Nov 3 '18 at 8:37
Top Network Posts
- 453 Should I charge my client the agreed amount for the difficult tasks that I have solved by accident within few minutes?
- 426 My manager told me I should feel comfortable about telling him if I want to leave the company. Should I tell him?
- 381 The robo-approvers are killing my will to review edits
- 318 How do I deal with the "30 minutes remaining" problem?
- 297 How do I tell a love interest I'm probably too old for her?
- 250 Co-Worker quit today, boss is pretending it didn't happen. Is this weird?
- 235 How can I deal with managers that refuse to accept use of common software engineering design patterns?
- View more network posts →