Member for 11 years, 2 months
I raised a chef, and I've been cooking for almost 40 years.
- The Workplace 134.8k 134.8k 5858 gold badges306306 silver badges414414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 72.9k 72.9k 3333 gold badges140140 silver badges301301 bronze badges
- Travel 70.8k 70.8k 1212 gold badges199199 silver badges301301 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 42.2k 42.2k 1414 gold badges105105 silver badges141141 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 18.6k 18.6k 88 gold badges5454 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 470 My manager told me I should feel comfortable about telling him if I want to leave the company. Should I tell him?
- 466 Should I charge my client the agreed amount for the difficult tasks that I have solved by accident within few minutes?
- 390 The robo-approvers are killing my will to review edits
- 344 How do I deal with the "30 minutes remaining" problem?
- 301 How do I tell a love interest I'm probably too old for her?
- 277 Should I reveal productivity tricks to peers, or keep them to myself in order to be more productive than the others?
- 255 I quit, and boss offered me 3 month "grace period" where I could still come back
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.