I raised a chef, and I've been cooking for almost 40 years.
Member for 9 years, 10 months
11 profile views
Last seen Dec 1 '19 at 17:24
- The Workplace 120.3k 120.3k 4747 gold badges268268 silver badges373373 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 71.7k 71.7k 3232 gold badges136136 silver badges294294 bronze badges
- Travel 67.8k 67.8k 1212 gold badges188188 silver badges287287 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 38.2k 38.2k 1414 gold badges100100 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 18.2k 18.2k 77 gold badges5151 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 456 Should I charge my client the agreed amount for the difficult tasks that I have solved by accident within few minutes?
- 452 My manager told me I should feel comfortable about telling him if I want to leave the company. Should I tell him?
- 382 The robo-approvers are killing my will to review edits
- 332 How do I deal with the "30 minutes remaining" problem?
- 302 How do I tell a love interest I'm probably too old for her?
- 273 Should I reveal productivity tricks to peers, or keep them to myself in order to be more productive than the others?
- 254 I quit, and boss offered me 3 month "grace period" where I could still come back
- View more network posts →