I raised a chef, and I've been cooking for almost 40 years.
Member for 9 years, 3 months
10 profile views
Last seen Oct 17 at 13:40
- The Workplace 117.2k 117.2k 4747 gold badges264264 silver badges365365 bronze badges
- Travel 62.6k 62.6k 1111 gold badges174174 silver badges271271 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 61.6k 61.6k 3131 gold badges131131 silver badges287287 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 34.4k 34.4k 1313 gold badges9090 silver badges119119 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 17.8k 17.8k 77 gold badges5050 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 454 Should I charge my client the agreed amount for the difficult tasks that I have solved by accident within few minutes?
- 452 My manager told me I should feel comfortable about telling him if I want to leave the company. Should I tell him?
- 381 The robo-approvers are killing my will to review edits
- 327 How do I deal with the "30 minutes remaining" problem?
- 300 How do I tell a love interest I'm probably too old for her?
- 273 Should I reveal productivity tricks to peers, or keep them to myself in order to be more productive than the others?
- 254 I quit, and boss offered me 3 month "grace period" where I could still come back
- View more network posts →