I raised a chef, and I've been cooking for almost 40 years.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
9 profile views
Last seen Jun 4 at 20:25
- The Workplace 112.1k 112.1k 4343 gold badges250250 silver badges349349 bronze badges
- Travel 61.5k 61.5k 1010 gold badges171171 silver badges264264 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 59.9k 59.9k 3030 gold badges125125 silver badges278278 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 31.9k 31.9k 1313 gold badges8383 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 17.7k 17.7k 77 gold badges5050 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 454 Should I charge my client the agreed amount for the difficult tasks that I have solved by accident within few minutes?
- 436 My manager told me I should feel comfortable about telling him if I want to leave the company. Should I tell him?
- 381 The robo-approvers are killing my will to review edits
- 320 How do I deal with the "30 minutes remaining" problem?
- 298 How do I tell a love interest I'm probably too old for her?
- 250 Co-Worker quit today, boss is pretending it didn't happen. Is this weird?
- 235 How can I deal with managers that refuse to accept use of common software engineering design patterns?
- View more network posts →