I raised a chef, and I've been cooking for almost 40 years.
Member for 9 years, 7 months
11 profile views
Last seen Dec 1 '19 at 17:24
- The Workplace 118.5k 118.5k 4747 gold badges265265 silver badges367367 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 71.3k 71.3k 3131 gold badges134134 silver badges292292 bronze badges
- Travel 66.4k 66.4k 1212 gold badges182182 silver badges280280 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 36.6k 36.6k 1313 gold badges9797 silver badges127127 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 18.1k 18.1k 77 gold badges5151 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 454 Should I charge my client the agreed amount for the difficult tasks that I have solved by accident within few minutes?
- 451 My manager told me I should feel comfortable about telling him if I want to leave the company. Should I tell him?
- 381 The robo-approvers are killing my will to review edits
- 328 How do I deal with the "30 minutes remaining" problem?
- 301 How do I tell a love interest I'm probably too old for her?
- 273 Should I reveal productivity tricks to peers, or keep them to myself in order to be more productive than the others?
- 254 I quit, and boss offered me 3 month "grace period" where I could still come back
- View more network posts →