I raised a chef, and I've been cooking for almost 40 years.
Member for 10 years
13 profile views
Last seen Jul 11 at 18:17
- The Workplace 122.3k 122.3k 4848 gold badges272272 silver badges380380 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 71.9k 71.9k 3232 gold badges137137 silver badges295295 bronze badges
- Travel 68.1k 68.1k 1212 gold badges189189 silver badges289289 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 39.5k 39.5k 1414 gold badges102102 silver badges131131 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 18.3k 18.3k 77 gold badges5252 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 456 Should I charge my client the agreed amount for the difficult tasks that I have solved by accident within few minutes?
- 455 My manager told me I should feel comfortable about telling him if I want to leave the company. Should I tell him?
- 383 The robo-approvers are killing my will to review edits
- 332 How do I deal with the "30 minutes remaining" problem?
- 302 How do I tell a love interest I'm probably too old for her?
- 273 Should I reveal productivity tricks to peers, or keep them to myself in order to be more productive than the others?
- 254 I quit, and boss offered me 3 month "grace period" where I could still come back
- View more network posts →