I raised a chef, and I've been cooking for almost 40 years.
Member for 10 years, 11 months
13 profile views
Last seen Jun 4 at 19:05
- The Workplace 131.9k 131.9k 5555 gold badges299299 silver badges406406 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 72.7k 72.7k 3333 gold badges140140 silver badges299299 bronze badges
- Travel 70.1k 70.1k 1212 gold badges195195 silver badges296296 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 41.9k 41.9k 1414 gold badges104104 silver badges140140 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 18.6k 18.6k 88 gold badges5353 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 469 My manager told me I should feel comfortable about telling him if I want to leave the company. Should I tell him?
- 465 Should I charge my client the agreed amount for the difficult tasks that I have solved by accident within few minutes?
- 389 The robo-approvers are killing my will to review edits
- 343 How do I deal with the "30 minutes remaining" problem?
- 301 How do I tell a love interest I'm probably too old for her?
- 276 Should I reveal productivity tricks to peers, or keep them to myself in order to be more productive than the others?
- 255 I quit, and boss offered me 3 month "grace period" where I could still come back
- View more network posts →