I'm a programmer, currently working on my startup, econemon.com [sorry, German only, yet], which builds specialized middleware to use in the growing number of energy monitoring and smart metering applications.
I love to eat well, and I like about cooking that it brings together very deep, archaic human roots (gathering around the fire and eat) with advanced science and technology (Japanese steel blades, chemistry) and our natural environment (the plants and animals that we eat).
I care a lot about organic food, and while I love to eat meat, I do so only modestly and carefully pick where I get it from.
Member for 9 years, 7 months
3 profile views
Last seen Oct 18 '10 at 10:51
- Stack Overflow 27.5k 27.5k 4242 gold badges132132 silver badges232232 bronze badges
- Super User 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 967 967 44 gold badges88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Server Fault 902 902 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 653 653 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 258 How do you run a Python script as a service in Windows?
- 126 Why is isNaN(null) == false in JS?
- 122 In Java, are enum types inside a class static?
- 66 In PHP (>= 5.0), is passing by reference faster?
- 61 Why can't JAXB find my jaxb.index when running inside Apache Felix?
- 58 What are "downward funargs"?
- 54 How do I start threads in plain C?
- View more network posts →