I now pretty much stick to C#, nodejs and Java for Android, but explore off the beaten track when required.
Member for 9 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 22 '11 at 22:45
- Stack Overflow 34.1k 34.1k 3535 gold badges9191 silver badges132132 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 5.2k 5.2k 33 gold badges3232 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 911 911 22 gold badges88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Arqade 595 595 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 540 540 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1681 Deep cloning objects
- 1140 Create Generic method constraining T to an Enum
- 281 What is the difference between String.Empty and "" (empty string)?
- 238 How to do joins in LINQ on multiple fields in single join
- 203 Why does ASP.NET webforms need the Runat="Server" attribute?
- 132 Very slow compile times on Visual Studio 2005
- 100 What is the C# equivalent of NaN or IsNumeric?
- View more network posts →