I now pretty much stick to C#, nodejs and Java for Android, but explore off the beaten track when required.
Member for 8 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 22 '11 at 22:45
- Stack Overflow 19.1k 19.1k 3434 gold badges9090 silver badges132132 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3.7k 3.7k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 751 751 11 gold badge77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Arqade 420 420 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 420 420 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1603 Deep cloning objects
- 1064 Create Generic method constraining T to an Enum
- 273 What is the difference between String.Empty and "" (empty string)?
- 227 How to do joins in LINQ on multiple fields in single join
- 201 Why does ASP.NET webforms need the Runat="Server" attribute?
- 132 Very slow compile times on Visual Studio 2005
- 95 What is the C# equivalent of NaN or IsNumeric?
- View more network posts →