Jason P Sallinger
C# Developer; Desktop Applications; WPF; Windows Services; WCF Services; MS SQL Proficient; MS SQL Service Broker; C++ familiarity (Using PInvoke now almost exclusively).
Drummer of 20+ years; Owner of Ludwig, Mapex, DW, Paiste, Zildjian, Meinl; Currently rocking a DW Performance 6-pc.
Guitarist for far fewer years; Owner of Ibanez, Epiphone, ESP, Line 6, Fender Mustang III, Egnater, Roland
Amateur Chef for over 20 years.
Specializing in Italian; Beef; Breads; Desserts
Member for 5 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 20 '17 at 18:18
- Movies & TV 2.2k 2.2k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Physics 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges88 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 982 982 33 gold badges1616 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Sports 816 816 88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Music Fans 812 812 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 126 Why can I touch aluminum foil in the oven and not get burned?
- 33 Is it true that there are more slaves in the world now than ever at one point in history?
- 30 In my mid-forties, I believe I have seen Pluto for the first time with the naked eye
- 19 Why does Cogburn kill the horse?
- 13 How are the different pips explained on Han's dice?
- 12 When are people or cars in photos not the subject?
- 12 What visual cues distinguish the different floors on The Big Bang Theory?
- View more network posts →