- English Language & Usage♦ 65.3k 65.3k 1212 gold badges184184 silver badges240240 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.6k 6.6k 1010 gold badges3737 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 1k 1k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Super User 925 925 1010 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 429 Is there a correct gender-neutral singular pronoun ("his" vs. "her" vs. "their")?
- 217 When is it appropriate to end a sentence in a preposition?
- 129 How do I tell if a variable has a numeric value in Perl?
- 119 "Let's" vs. "lets": which is correct?
- 118 Why is there still case sensitivity in some programming languages?
- 116 How to pass variable number of arguments to a PHP function
- 110 "Email" or "e-mail"?
- View more network posts →