- English Language & Usage♦ 65.8k 65.8k 1212 gold badges187187 silver badges239239 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.7k 6.7k 1010 gold badges3737 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 1.1k 1.1k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Super User 985 985 1010 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 435 Is there a correct gender-neutral singular pronoun ("his" vs. "her" vs. "their")?
- 218 When is it appropriate to end a sentence in a preposition?
- 133 How do I tell if a variable has a numeric value in Perl?
- 120 "Let's" vs. "lets": which is correct?
- 119 Why is there still case sensitivity in some programming languages?
- 116 How to pass variable number of arguments to a PHP function
- 111 "Email" or "e-mail"?
- View more network posts →