Willem van Rumpt
"If the software doesn't have to work, you can always meet any other requirement."
-- Gerald M. Weinberg
Member for 5 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 20 '16 at 6:45
- Stack Overflow 6.1k 6.1k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 2k 2k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 622 622 11 gold badge66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Code Review 189 189 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Music Fans 156 156 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 37 WPF mutex for single app instance not working
- 30 Define enums within a method in C#?
- 23 How can I measure / weigh really small quantities?
- 23 Undefined CLR namespace
- 22 Converting a string to TDateTime based on an arbitrary format
- 22 Why isn't this causing an infinite loop of events?
- 19 What has happened to today's chicken compared to the chicken in the 1950's - 80's?
- View more network posts →