I am an avid cooking enthusiast, as is my husband. We love to spend time in the kitchen with old tried and true recipes as well as creating new ones. I was very fortunate in that my mother was the quintessential old time southern cook. It allowed me to learn a great deal of common sense methods and techniques, and consequently, I have no fear of trying just about anything when it comes to cooking. I also like to combine the knowledge learned from her with newer and more advanced techniques and ideas. Really helps when creating new recipes.
Member for 5 years
17 profile views
Last seen Jun 30 at 19:06
- Seasoned Advice 16.1k 16.1k 1010 gold badges4444 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- The Workplace 805 805 22 gold badges77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 33 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 131 131 55 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 131 131 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 149 Pre-employment background check with consent for future checks
- 62 What is it about boring, normal ketchup that makes it "fancy"?
- 41 Israeli soda type drink
- 40 Using a paper towel as a splatter shield: Great idea or terrible accident waiting to happen?
- 34 What is this old "lemon-squeezer" shaped pan
- 31 What defines cooking wine?
- 29 Are limes and lime juice more acidic than lemons and lemon juice?
- View more network posts →