I am an avid cooking enthusiast, as is my husband. We love to spend time in the kitchen with old tried and true recipes as well as creating new ones. I was very fortunate in that my mother was the quintessential old time southern cook. It allowed me to learn a great deal of common sense methods and techniques, and consequently, I have no fear of trying just about anything when it comes to cooking. I also like to combine the knowledge learned from her with newer and more advanced techniques and ideas. Really helps when creating new recipes.
Member for 4 years, 8 months
16 profile views
Last seen Mar 7 at 13:04
Top Network Posts
- 146 Pre-employment background check with consent for future checks
- 61 What is it about boring, normal ketchup that makes it "fancy"?
- 40 Using a paper towel as a splatter shield: Great idea or terrible accident waiting to happen?
- 31 What defines cooking wine?
- 29 Are limes and lime juice more acidic than lemons and lemon juice?
- 22 Do you need to rinse vegetables that can be peeled?
- 20 Is it ok to skip onions in a recipe?
- View more network posts →