"Philosophy, love of wisdom, asserts a distance between love and wisdom, and in this gap that tenuously joins what it separates, we shall attempt to set up our cables." -> Avital Ronell (The Telephone Book)
Member for 6 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 13 '16 at 15:46
- Unix & Linux 74.9k 74.9k 2323 gold badges179179 silver badges233233 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi♦ 51.7k 51.7k 1414 gold badges8888 silver badges202202 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.2k 10.2k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.4k 1.4k 88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 203 What color codes can I use in my PS1 prompt?
- 181 how can I add (subtract, etc.) two numbers with bash?
- 156 How to grep lines which does not begin with "#" or ";"?
- 153 Why isn't Linux embraced as the official GNU kernel?
- 126 Parallelize a Bash FOR Loop
- 110 How to specify key in SSHFS?
- 105 GPT or MBR: How do I know?
- View more network posts →