London, United Kingdom
Member for 11 years, 1 month
I love to cook and I love good quality food and drink. In particular red wine, cheese and good cake.
I'm just about up on US/UK food translation as I lived in Chicago for a while, but still find it interesting that there is such a gulf in how we cook.
Away from the kitchen I'm a ScrumMaster who loves to read and thinks ice hockey and rugby are awesome.
Top network posts
- 36 What is the rind of Brie cheese made of?
- 12 How long should I cook pasta sauce?
- 11 Kosher salt vs. Table salt for rib eye steak
- 10 A simple way to make crushed ice?
- 9 Why do English recipes of “sauce marchand de vin” call for Worcestershire sauce?
- 8 Can I pre-cut sweet potatoes?
- 8 What different uses do we assign to salted butter vs. unsalted butter?
- View more network posts →