A complete geek who loves food and cooking, and blogging about stuff I've made.
By day I've been a support monkey, a project manager, web designer, web admin and a lot more. At night I play a lot of games and cook a lot of food.
I've had recipes approved by Jamie Oliver, and Heston Blumenthal reads my blog. My food blog lives at http://bigspud.co.uk
I also train and consult on Microsoft Office applications, and conduct data analysis specifically within recruitment.
England, United Kingdom
Member for 9 years, 2 months
5 profile views
Last seen Nov 27 '12 at 14:17
Top network posts
- 21 Can an American substitute for garam masala be made?
- 15 Useful charts for a Kanban system
- 10 How do I make macarons de Paris in a neat shape and make them rise with the lip?
- 7 Why can't we grind beyond level 20 in Fallout 3?
- 6 Fluffy texture in a Spanish tortilla
- 6 Is it possible to link msproject with the TFS system?
- 5 Secret to takeaway curry
- View more network posts →