Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 9 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 31 '10 at 10:52
- Mathematics 2.9k 2.9k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.6k 2.6k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.5k 1.5k 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 401 401 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Area 51 237 237 88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 206 Intuitive crutches for higher dimensional thinking
- 88 Your favourite maths puzzles
- 75 Theoretical physics: Why not just R^4?
- 60 What is torsion in differential geometry intuitively?
- 50 What is the meaning of the double turnstile symbol ($\models$)?
- 45 Why is there no Cayley's Theorem for rings?
- 31 Why does area differentiate to perimeter for circles and not for squares?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.