Areas of expertise:
- Perl expert (specifically enterprise software development
- Sybase (table design, query optimization and stored proc development)
Areas of familiarity:
- Shell scripting, *nix system administration
New York, NY
Member for 5 years, 9 months
4 profile views
Last seen Aug 12 '16 at 17:04
- Stack Overflow 101.3k 101.3k 2828 gold badges184184 silver badges292292 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.1k 3.1k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Literature 2.6k 2.6k 77 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.2k 2.2k 1313 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Biology 1.8k 1.8k 1616 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 789 ArithmeticException: "Non-terminating decimal expansion; no exact representable decimal result"
- 788 How do I check if a file exists in Java?
- 731 How to determine the current shell I'm working on?
- 628 Why is setTimeout(fn, 0) sometimes useful?
- 252 How is Perl's @INC constructed? (aka What are all the ways of affecting where Perl modules are searched for?)
- View more network posts →