- Unix & Linux 11.6k 11.6k 2121 gold badges6767 silver badges106106 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.2k 5.2k 66 gold badges2424 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematics 863 863 11 gold badge88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 738 738 66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 379 In Bash, when to alias, when to script, and when to write a function?
- 248 sed one-liner to convert all uppercase to lowercase?
- 131 sed one-liner to convert all uppercase to lowercase?
- 33 Doing simple math on the command line using bash functions: $1 divided by $2 (using bc perhaps)
- 30 what is the zsh equivalent of bash's export -f
- 27 How do I make python programs behave like proper unix tools?
- 26 Fast way to copy a large file on a LAN
- View more network posts →