- Unix & Linux 11.7k 11.7k 2121 gold badges6969 silver badges106106 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.4k 5.4k 66 gold badges2424 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematics 863 863 11 gold badge88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 738 738 66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 381 In Bash, when to alias, when to script, and when to write a function?
- 257 sed one-liner to convert all uppercase to lowercase?
- 136 sed one-liner to convert all uppercase to lowercase?
- 33 Doing simple math on the command line using bash functions: $1 divided by $2 (using bc perhaps)
- 31 what is the zsh equivalent of bash's export -f
- 27 Fast way to copy a large file on a LAN
- 27 How do I make python programs behave like proper unix tools?
- View more network posts →