- Unix & Linux 5.7k 5.7k 2020 gold badges6060 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.3k 3.3k 66 gold badges2020 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Area 51 653 653 1414 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 621 621 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mathematics 503 503 11 gold badge55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 351 In Bash, when to alias, when to script, and when to write a function?
- 202 sed one-liner to convert all uppercase to lowercase?
- 106 sed one-liner to convert all uppercase to lowercase?
- 33 Doing simple math on the command line using bash functions: $1 divided by $2 (using bc perhaps)
- 24 How do I make python programs behave like proper unix tools?
- 24 what is the zsh equivalent of bash's export -f
- 24 What does Ritchie's 1979 PDP-11 `/usr/games/bcd` do?
- View more network posts →