- Unix & Linux 11.1k 11.1k 2020 gold badges6565 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.9k 4.9k 66 gold badges2121 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Mathematics 853 853 11 gold badge88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 728 728 66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 366 In Bash, when to alias, when to script, and when to write a function?
- 227 sed one-liner to convert all uppercase to lowercase?
- 119 sed one-liner to convert all uppercase to lowercase?
- 33 Doing simple math on the command line using bash functions: $1 divided by $2 (using bc perhaps)
- 25 what is the zsh equivalent of bash's export -f
- 24 What does Ritchie's 1979 PDP-11 `/usr/games/bcd` do?
- 24 How do I make python programs behave like proper unix tools?
- View more network posts →