I live in Europe, but I'm American.
- Unix & Linux 12.4k 12.4k 2424 gold badges7474 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6k 6k 66 gold badges2525 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematics 873 873 11 gold badge99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 748 748 66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 406 In Bash, when to alias, when to script, and when to write a function?
- 297 sed one-liner to convert all uppercase to lowercase?
- 159 sed one-liner to convert all uppercase to lowercase?
- 34 what is the zsh equivalent of bash's export -f
- 33 Doing simple math on the command line using bash functions: $1 divided by $2 (using bc perhaps)
- 30 Fast way to copy a large file on a LAN
- 30 How do I make python programs behave like proper unix tools?
- View more network posts →