- Unix & Linux 11.1k 11.1k 2020 gold badges6363 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.8k 4.8k 66 gold badges2121 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mathematics 843 843 11 gold badge77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 728 728 66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 365 In Bash, when to alias, when to script, and when to write a function?
- 220 sed one-liner to convert all uppercase to lowercase?
- 116 sed one-liner to convert all uppercase to lowercase?
- 33 Doing simple math on the command line using bash functions: $1 divided by $2 (using bc perhaps)
- 24 How do I make python programs behave like proper unix tools?
- 24 What does Ritchie's 1979 PDP-11 `/usr/games/bcd` do?
- 24 what is the zsh equivalent of bash's export -f
- View more network posts →