Member for 11 years, 2 months
I am a systems administrator for the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul, MN. I have over a decade of sysadmin experience primarily on windows platforms, but with some Mac OSX and Linux as well. I live and die for backups. Backups are the greatest thing in the whole world! I also work a ton with Cognos BI and Cognos Planning products. Implementing Xymon currently.
I also have taken up curing meats lately. Making my own bacon, pastrami, cured sausages that sort of thing.
Top network posts
- 23 Do you skip a rack unit between servers?
- 20 How do I get caramels to turn out grainy?
- 12 How often should you defrag a Server?
- 12 What happens when a computer joins an Active Directory domain?
- 12 When curing sausage, which is more important temperature or humidity?
- 8 Is anyone using GPS for time sync?
- 8 Why does my homemade pasta stick to itself whilst cooking?
- View more network posts →