Developed my first systems a while ago. Coded in so many languages (commercial software I got paid to write) I forget them all, must be 35++ at the moment.
- Mentoring/Pair programming with Sr. developers
- Development Lead/Management & mentoring
- Developed a windows service application in C#
- Memory leak discovery and Project Management on C++ 6.0 project
- Transform a classic ASP VB, VBScript web site to an MVC C# web application with Kendo UI
- Process engineering
- Mentoring/training TFS users on git use
Canton, GA, United States
Member for 9 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 7 '10 at 20:14
- Stack Overflow 26.4k 26.4k 88 gold badges5757 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 663 663 11 gold badge55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 498 498 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 466 466 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 454 454 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 244 How to get input type using jquery?
- 69 Why does Try-Catch require curly braces
- 59 What is "context" in jQuery selector?
- 47 Razor View throwing "The name 'model' does not exist in the current context"
- 47 Difference between :hidden and :not(:visible) in jQuery
- 46 Difference between concat and push?
- 27 Why doesn't a jQuery change function work after loading html with AJAX?
- View more network posts →