Developed my first systems a while ago. Coded in so many languages (commercial software I got paid to write) I forget them all, must be 35++ at the moment.
- Mentoring/Pair programming with Sr. developers
- Development Lead/Management & mentoring
- Developed a windows service application in C#
- Responsive design principles
- Memory leak discovery and Project Management on C++ 6.0 project
- Transform a classic ASP VB, VBScript web site to an MVC C# web application with Kendo UI
- Process engineering
- Mentoring/training TFS users on git use
- .Net Core MVC
- Working with SQL databases with billions of rows in a single table
- Working with over 110,000 source files in a single solution with hundreds of projects and "sub" segment solutions
- Working with hundreds of databases with billions of rows in single tables on multiple servers
Canton, GA, United States
Member for 10 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 7 '10 at 20:14
- Stack Overflow 28.8k 28.8k 99 gold badges6161 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 693 693 11 gold badge55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 498 498 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 486 486 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 484 484 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 289 How to get input type using jquery?
- 81 Difference between concat and push?
- 76 Why does Try-Catch require curly braces
- 64 What is "context" in jQuery selector?
- 54 Difference between :hidden and :not(:visible) in jQuery
- 50 Razor View throwing "The name 'model' does not exist in the current context"
- 30 Why doesn't a jQuery change function work after loading html with AJAX?
- View more network posts →