Moderator on Seasoned Advice.
I love to cook and I love to experiment. I have some small professional experience (chief cook and bottle washer), a certain little Alaskan town loved my dinner specials. I often think that I should have gone to culinary school, but I didn't. Maybe I'll audition for Masterchef someday. In the meantime, I'll continue to experiment. I love the internet.
Just in case you're here wondering what pronoun to use, I'm a "she".
I'm wearing the picture of me as my avatar through hat season. My precious bears will be back (with no hats) in 2019.
Probably somewhat north of you
Member for 5 years, 3 months
114 profile views
Last seen yesterday
Top Network Posts
- 136 Browning Avocados - What Helps?
- 82 Browning Avocados - What Helps?
- 75 How can I measure the weight of my cat?
- 69 Can I use cooking sherry instead of red wine in my stew?
- 67 Is there a quick, easy, mess-free way to peel an orange (or grapefruit)?
- 65 How is sushi supposed to be eaten?
- 59 Is there a quick, easy, mess-free way to peel an orange (or grapefruit)?
- View more network posts →