Born in Norway, I consider myself a citizen of this world, and many others, such as Krynn, Middle earth and ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha. I spend a lot of time reading books (and comics), listening to music and playing role playing games, as well as many other games.
Professionally, I hold several industry certifications. I work with IT support and process management for Norsk Helsenett, and am a union representative. I’ve been blogging since 2005, and converted my original blog to a technical blog in the beginning of 2008. In addition to this blog, I’ve got a personal blog and a gaming blog, as well as two I share with my absolutely amazing wife.
I’ve got a profile at LinkedIn. Being an avid amateur photographer, you can find what I consider to be my best shots at Flickr.
- Seasoned Advice 1.8k 1.8k 66 gold badges2020 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Super User 649 649 44 gold badges1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Ask Different 345 345 22 gold badges44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Homebrewing 273 273 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 249 249 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 17 Which yeast should I use to make apple cider
- 16 Can anybody help make homemade pasta foolproof?
- 11 Outlook: Disable new mail notifications for all but main mailbox
- 11 What is the advantage to using a knife beveled on one side only?
- 11 Is there a significant difference between Turkish coffee and Moka pot coffee?
- 9 At what temperature will the fats on meat render?
- 9 What is the shelf life of unground coffee beans?
- View more network posts →