Software engineer by trade but I came to Seasoned Advice independently of Stack Overflow.
I'm interested in bread, sous-vide, food preservation, dairy, and trying new food.
Member for 9 years, 11 months
20 profile views
Last seen Feb 28 at 1:36
- Seasoned Advice 45.9k 45.9k 1818 gold badges146146 silver badges245245 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 246 246 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 193 193 55 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 169 169 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 70 Why shallots over onions?
- 52 Flammable gas emitted by sausage
- 48 Jam with honey & without pectin has a saucy consistency always
- 46 Can mold grow in vinegar?
- 46 Does ginger have to be peeled? If so how?
- 43 How do I separate egg white?
- 38 Why is it recommended to mix yogurt starter with a small amount of milk before adding to the entire batch?
- View more network posts →