I'm an avid amateur cook with tons of cookbooks. (I even read them for fun!) My absolute favorite is the out-of-print The Settlement Cookbook by Mrs. Simon Kander. (My copy belonged to my great-grandmother, after whom I was named.)
I also like to bicycle, read, and throw dinner parties.
Member for 9 years
23 profile views
Last seen Dec 18 '17 at 17:23
- Seasoned Advice 6.7k 6.7k 66 gold badges2929 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3.9k 3.9k 2626 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.5k 1.5k 1414 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 855 855 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 297 297 11 silver badge1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 54 Which was the first novel set in universes where P=NP?
- 47 How was this character killed without Avada Kedavra?
- 43 Do school uniforms improve student behavior?
- 31 Can we date the technology in the Lord of the Rings movies?
- 27 Reading Order for Heinlein's "World as Myth" Books
- 26 Why use milk in scrambled eggs?
- 25 When baking a cake that calls for butter, should you use salted or unsalted?
- View more network posts →