I'm an avid amateur cook with tons of cookbooks. (I even read them for fun!) My absolute favorite is the out-of-print The Settlement Cookbook by Mrs. Simon Kander. (My copy belonged to my great-grandmother, after whom I was named.)
I also like to bicycle, read, and throw dinner parties.
Member for 8 years, 7 months
23 profile views
Last seen Dec 18 '17 at 17:23
Top Network Posts
- 53 Which was the first novel set in universes where P=NP?
- 45 How was this character killed without Avada Kedavra?
- 43 Do school uniforms improve student behavior?
- 31 Can we date the technology in the Lord of the Rings movies?
- 27 Reading Order for Heinlein's "World as Myth" Books
- 26 Why use milk in scrambled eggs?
- 25 When baking a cake that calls for butter, should you use salted or unsalted?
- View more network posts →