I'm an avid amateur cook with tons of cookbooks. (I even read them for fun!) My absolute favorite is the out-of-print The Settlement Cookbook by Mrs. Simon Kander. (My copy belonged to my great-grandmother, after whom I was named.)
I also like to bicycle, read, and throw dinner parties.
Member for 9 years, 6 months
23 profile views
Last seen Dec 18 '17 at 17:23
- Seasoned Advice 7.3k 7.3k 66 gold badges3030 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 4.5k 4.5k 2828 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.8k 1.8k 1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 865 865 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 537 537 22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 54 Which was the first novel set in universes where P=NP?
- 47 How was this character killed without Avada Kedavra?
- 44 Do school uniforms improve student behavior?
- 31 Can we date the technology in the Lord of the Rings movies?
- 28 Reading Order for Heinlein's "World as Myth" Books
- 26 Why use milk in scrambled eggs?
- 25 When baking a cake that calls for butter, should you use salted or unsalted?
- View more network posts →