- Stack Overflow 14.2k 14.2k 33 gold badges3838 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.5k 2.5k 1313 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 718 718 11 gold badge66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 516 516 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Computer Science 489 489 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 99 What does the ^ (XOR) operator do?
- 85 setuptools: package data folder location
- 75 Restrict C++ Template Parameter to Subclass
- 47 Does Python have a stack/heap and how is memory managed?
- 46 Use of PHP Magic Methods __sleep and __wakeup
- 35 Other word for an empty promise (that is likely not to be held)
- 31 Can a IEEE 754 real number "cover" all integers within its range?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 9 '16