I play lots of games, develop a few. Check out my publisher's page at lumenaris.com.
In my free time I've been working on a 1700s post-apocalyptic fantasy RPG setting, Signs in the Wilderness.
Some of my published board/card games:
- Leaving Earth: The Space Race seen from the eyes of 1956.
- Victory through Industry: Industrial production on the home front of WWII.
- Vikings on the Volga: Trade and pillaging on the rivers of Russia.
- The Golden Wilderness: Early California, from the Spanish explorers to the Gold Rush.
Member for 6 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 20 '14 at 0:14
- Role-playing Games 12k 12k 66 gold badges5757 silver badges121121 bronze badges
- History 5.5k 5.5k 44 gold badges4242 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 55 gold badges3131 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 2k 2k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 2k 2k 1212 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 238 How do I manage a player who is handling traps by metagaming?
- 78 CSS column breaks?
- 61 What's the C#-idiomatic way for applying an operator across two lists?
- 60 GMing a setting when your players are more familiar with it than you
- 57 How do I make weather an important part of the game?
- 51 Why can't you flatten a sphere?
- 46 What's the difference between a roleplaying game and a board game?
- View more network posts →