Site/community/mod philosophy: I fight for the users. (and also the site.)
Eating philosophy: food is great! I'm originally from Texas, so I do love my Mexican food and barbecue, but I love just about everything else too.
Cooking philosophy: enjoy yourself! Don't measure unless you need precision, don't rush if you've got time, taste everything, and make enough for leftovers.
Member for 10 years, 10 months
255 profile views
Last seen Feb 7 at 7:50
- Stack Overflow 424.7k 424.7k 6565 gold badges358358 silver badges307307 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice♦ 56.9k 56.9k 2020 gold badges168168 silver badges304304 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games♦ 26.5k 26.5k 22 gold badges8282 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.9k 3.9k 1414 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 10680 How do I revert a Git repository to a previous commit?
- 2315 Make the current Git branch a master branch
- 1278 How can I calculate the number of lines changed between two commits in Git?
- 1271 How can I see which Git branches are tracking which remote / upstream branch?
- 1178 How to commit my current changes to a different branch in Git
- 1036 In plain English, what does "git reset" do?
- 977 Finding what branch a Git commit came from
- View more network posts →