Site/community/mod philosophy: I fight for the users. (and also the site.)
Eating philosophy: food is great! I'm originally from Texas, so I do love my Mexican food and barbecue, but I love just about everything else too.
Cooking philosophy: enjoy yourself! Don't measure unless you need precision, don't rush if you've got time, taste everything, and make enough for leftovers.
Member for 9 years
194 profile views
Last seen 2 hours ago
- Stack Overflow 355.2k 355.2k 5858 gold badges338338 silver badges299299 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice♦ 53k 53k 1616 gold badges150150 silver badges275275 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games♦ 25.9k 25.9k 22 gold badges7878 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.6k 2.6k 1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 8947 How do I revert a Git repository to a previous commit?
- 1951 Make the current Git branch a master branch
- 1007 How can I see which Git branches are tracking which remote / upstream branch?
- 974 How can I calculate the number of lines changed between two commits in git?
- 951 In plain English, what does "git reset" do?
- 911 How to commit my current changes to a different branch in git
- 781 Finding what branch a git commit came from
- View more network posts →