Site/community/mod philosophy: I fight for the users. (and also the site.)
Eating philosophy: food is great! I'm originally from Texas, so I do love my Mexican food and barbecue, but I love just about everything else too.
Cooking philosophy: enjoy yourself! Don't measure unless you need precision, don't rush if you've got time, taste everything, and make enough for leftovers.
Member for 8 years, 10 months
193 profile views
Last seen 13 hours ago
Top network posts
- 8781 How do I revert a Git repository to a previous commit?
- 1921 Make the current Git branch a master branch
- 976 How can I see which Git branches are tracking which remote / upstream branch?
- 940 How can I calculate the number of lines changed between two commits in git?
- 940 In plain English, what does "git reset" do?
- 894 How to commit my current changes to a different branch in git
- 760 Finding what branch a git commit came from
- View more network posts →