Site/community/mod philosophy: I fight for the users. (and also the site.)
Eating philosophy: food is great! I'm originally from Texas, so I do love my Mexican food and barbecue, but I love just about everything else too.
Cooking philosophy: enjoy yourself! Don't measure unless you need precision, don't rush if you've got time, taste everything, and make enough for leftovers.
Member for 9 years, 5 months
207 profile views
Last seen 2 hours ago
- Stack Overflow 371.3k 371.3k 6060 gold badges343343 silver badges301301 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice♦ 55.5k 55.5k 2020 gold badges157157 silver badges291291 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games♦ 26.2k 26.2k 22 gold badges8181 silver badges126126 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.6k 3.6k 1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 9320 How do I revert a Git repository to a previous commit?
- 2041 Make the current Git branch a master branch
- 1082 How can I see which Git branches are tracking which remote / upstream branch?
- 1049 How can I calculate the number of lines changed between two commits in git?
- 973 In plain English, what does "git reset" do?
- 971 How to commit my current changes to a different branch in Git
- 829 Finding what branch a Git commit came from
- View more network posts →