Experimental nuclear and particle physicist. These days I'm in scientific programming, but I've also been a teacher and once spent a lot of time on nucleon structure in fixed target electron scattering and neutrino oscillations using reactors and beam sources.
Ontology can take a flying leap if it obscures consequential behaviors.
Duchy of Grand Fenwick
Member for 8 years, 10 months
3 profile views
Last seen Oct 18 '11 at 20:26
Top network posts
- 1565 How can I replace a newline (\n) using sed?
- 494 How to make a SIMPLE C++ Makefile?
- 327 How to detect if my shell script is running through a pipe?
- 326 Static linking vs dynamic linking
- 267 Breadth First Vs Depth First
- 252 Dashes: - vs. – vs. —
- 209 Get most recent file in a directory on Linux
- View more network posts →