Numerical linear algebra. Mainly matrix equations and their applications (control theory, applied probability).
Member for 7 years
0 profile views
Last seen May 28 at 13:52
- Academia 31.1k 31.1k 1212 gold badges8787 silver badges140140 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 14.4k 14.4k 22 gold badges5858 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 8.6k 8.6k 55 gold badges3636 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Computational Science 4.7k 4.7k 1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Travel 3k 3k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 309 What is the use of percent signs (%) at the end of lines?
- 238 How to silence the voice that tells you you're being financially irresponsible by spending 4 to 6 years doing a PhD?
- 136 Stack Exchange and Stack Overflow have moved to CC BY-SA 4.0
- 115 Prohibited item forgotten in hand luggage: what to do with it?
- 115 Whether to tell his prospective employer that a new male post doc opposes affirmative action for women in academia?
- 113 Inadmissible theorems in research
- 111 Lecturer ridiculing me in front of class for making a mistake
- View more network posts →