I am an identity management program director who still remembers being a programmer/engineer/web designer, and cannot stop doing technical stuff from time to time. Useful skills include C#, Java, Notes/Domino, and petting cats without getting scratched. And making muffins--especially pumpkin.
Member for 6 years, 10 months
66 profile views
Last seen Nov 29 '18 at 19:42
- Seasoned Advice 68.7k 68.7k 1212 gold badges131131 silver badges207207 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Skeptics 248 248 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 189 189 11 gold badge11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 163 163 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 82 How do I know if food left at room temperature is still safe to eat?
- 75 What's the difference between a cupcake and a muffin?
- 50 How do I know if food left at room temperature is still safe to eat?
- 45 Why is 180 degrees C so common in recipes?
- 37 How do I cook and hold pasta for 200 people?
- 36 Why is there such disparity between the calories in a banana and the calories in this pack of dried banana?
- 30 Is horse meat safe to eat?
- View more network posts →