Home bread baker who works as a programmer (should I say developer?) as a way of incomes for buying flour, salt and wood (and sometimes yeast). Also been a hitchhiker for several light-years.
- Stack Overflow 9.6k 9.6k 44 gold badges3333 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 3.6k 3.6k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 193 193 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 177 177 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Parenting 167 167 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 785 How to initialize List<String> object in Java?
- 27 What is the rind of Brie cheese made of?
- 26 Are N2O and CO2 chargers interchangeable for culinary purposes?
- 23 Sharing constant strings in Java across many classes?
- 20 What difference does the bar pressure makes in espresso coffee machines?
- 19 What makes a bread either close or open crumbed/textured?
- 19 What is the best flour to use for pizza dough?
- View more network posts →