I have worked in a technical support role for several industries and love the problem-solving aspects of my work as well as helping clients maximize their productivity.
I'm driven by a life-long curiosity about the world and people around me. My passions range from creative writing, photo-editing, performing and listening to music, problem-solving puzzles such as sudoku, cooking and baking, all types of crafting, sewing and yarn arts, creative resources on the internet and learning new apps for my favorite toy...my iPhone.
Member for 6 years, 9 months
3 profile views
Last seen Sep 14 '16 at 18:37
- English Language & Usage 25.8k 25.8k 66 gold badges4848 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 697 697 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 447 447 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 306 306 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 60 Is there a word or an idiom for people who only spend their families' money and fool around?
- 57 A word for an inescapable and pointless situation?
- 44 A short term for something like "satisfaction + frustration"
- 43 Is the phrase "I just sucked it out of my thumb" used in American English?
- 43 Word for dress-like garment with shorts instead of skirt?
- 41 What is the player called who has a turn?
- 35 Word that describes both skills and experience together
- View more network posts →