I'm driven by a life-long curiosity about the world and people around me. My passions range from creative writing, photo-editing, performing and listening to music, problem-solving puzzles such as sudoku, cooking and baking, all types of crafting, sewing and yarn arts, creative resources on the internet and learning new apps for my favorite toy...my iPhone.
- English Language & Usage 26.2k 26.2k 66 gold badges5353 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 707 707 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 427 427 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 368 368 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 60 Is there a word or an idiom for people who only spend their families' money and fool around?
- 57 A word for an inescapable and pointless situation?
- 46 A short term for something like "satisfaction + frustration"
- 45 Is the phrase "I just sucked it out of my thumb" used in American English?
- 43 Word for dress-like garment with shorts instead of skirt?
- 42 What is the player called who has a turn?
- 35 Word that describes both skills and experience together
- View more network posts →