Note: apologies to anyone who has noticed (and cared) that I haven't been active for a few months now. My wife delivered a healthy baby boy on January 1 and life has been awesomely hectic since. See you all when things calm down!
I'm a multimedia developer currently working in Pharma.
I spent a lot of time growing up in an Italian kitchen with my grandmother, but only in the past few years have discovered my serious passion for cooking.
I'm an amateur and my answers are based on a combination of personal experience and research, but with no formal training I can only promise to do my best.
When I'm not programming or cooking, I'm spending time with my wife, my son, and my 5 year old German Shepherd.
I'm genuinely excited to be part of such a great community.
Oh, and once I saw a blimp.
Member for 9 years
11 profile views
Last seen Oct 3 '11 at 13:30
Top network posts
- 28 How long should I keep a cut onion?
- 24 Does microwaving destroy nutrients in food?
- 20 How can I reheat a roux-based (alfredo) sauce in the microwave without separation?
- 18 Why should I boil pretzels in baking soda water before baking?
- 17 Using cast iron on a glass range
- 16 What is seeping out of my key lime pie?
- 16 Does bacon need to be fried until crisp?
- View more network posts →