Co founder of IActionable. We provide game mechanics (points/achievements) as a service for websites and applications that want to increase engagement and retention.
Salt Lake City, UT
Member for 9 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 9 '12 at 15:42
- Salesforce 7k 7k 88 gold badges3838 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 6.1k 6.1k 1818 gold badges4343 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.4k 5.4k 1111 gold badges3636 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Area 51 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge11 silver badge1919 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 1k 1k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 149 How can I chop onions without crying?
- 137 What are Salesforce ID's composed of?
- 57 How do you Change a Package's Log Level using Log4j?
- 56 jQuery - Best Practice for creating complex HTML Fragments
- 53 Can report data be accessed programatically?
- 51 Which martial arts focus on self defense?
- 50 Copying PNG with transparency from browser shows a black background instead
- View more network posts →
Top tags (9)
3 Restaurant mimicry questions allowed? Jul 10 '10
3 When do you create an answer vs leave a comment? Mar 1 '11
2 Horse / dog / pet preparation questions Jul 10 '10
1 [Technique] or [Cooking-Techniques]? Jul 11 '10
1 How do we check our status on badges? Feb 26 '11
0 Earning the Enlightened Badge Feb 26 '11