Co founder of IActionable. We provide game mechanics (points/achievements) as a service for websites and applications that want to increase engagement and retention.
Salt Lake City, UT
Member for 8 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 9 '12 at 15:42
- Seasoned Advice 4.5k 4.5k 1717 gold badges4242 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.9k 3.9k 1111 gold badges3535 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Salesforce 3.6k 3.6k 77 gold badges3636 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Area 51 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge11 silver badge1919 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 653 653 22 gold badges88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 145 How can I chop onions without crying?
- 131 What are Salesforce ID's composed of?
- 55 jQuery - Best Practice for creating complex HTML Fragments
- 55 How do you Change a Package's Log Level using Log4j?
- 52 Can report data be accessed programatically?
- 51 Which martial arts focus on self defense?
- 47 Why use Batch Apex?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (9)
3 Restaurant mimicry questions allowed? Jul 10 '10
3 When do you create an answer vs leave a comment? Mar 1 '11
2 Horse / dog / pet preparation questions Jul 10 '10
1 [Technique] or [Cooking-Techniques]? Jul 11 '10
1 How do we check our status on badges? Feb 26 '11
0 Earning the Enlightened Badge Feb 26 '11