I'm a database developer for a CRO that does pharmaceutical and chemical studies. My duties include: designing and building databases, troubleshooting database performance issues, building SSRS reports, installing and configuring SQL Server (2005 and 2008), configuring SQL Server security, configuring SSRS security, and some other stuff.
I also build on-line surveys in PHP using a MSSQL Server 2005 backend for an Economic Development Consulting company.
Member for 6 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 1 '13 at 21:57
- Movies & TV 23.1k 23.1k 2828 gold badges123123 silver badges242242 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.5k 10.5k 1212 gold badges4848 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 4.7k 4.7k 55 gold badges3333 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3k 3k 88 gold badges2323 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 2.1k 2.1k 77 gold badges2828 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 687 Prevent users from submitting a form by hitting Enter
- 233 What makes a SQL statement sargable?
- 128 How to store decimal values in SQL Server?
- 113 Can wizards create their own spells?
- 106 How can I clone an SQL Server database on the same server in SQL Server 2008 Express?
- 79 What keeps a lightsaber from going on infinitely?
- 68 How do productions like Stranger Things or other similarly "not modern but still within recent memory" productions acquire period props?
- View more network posts →