Personal: My wife and I have been married for 20 years. We have two daughters, one son, and a dog. When I'm not at work, I enjoy playing computer games (World of Warcraft, Diablo III, and a variety of racing and flight simulations), board games, and pool.
Member for 9 years
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 20 '10 at 14:29
- Stack Overflow 10.6k 10.6k 3535 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.5k 1.5k 1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- The Workplace 721 721 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 95 How can I use Linq in a T4 template?
- 85 The second draft of our Code of Conduct is available for feedback and review
- 81 Why does C# forbid generic attribute types?
- 71 What's the best way to raise an exception in C#?
- 66 How can I use Linq in a T4 template?
- 56 I reported the illegal activity of my boss to his boss. My boss found out. Now I am being punished. What should I do?
- 45 Why does IQueryable.All() return true on an empty collection?
- View more network posts →