- Grew 5 little people
- Scotland now New Zealand
- feeding the masses
- intimate dinners
- often lose sanity
"The Dalai Lama says that love and cooking require that you take great risks"
Member for 7 years, 8 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jun 13 '12 at 0:14
Top network posts
- 16 Chicken smells like eggs
- 10 Can you use just egg yolks when recipe asks for eggs?
- 8 Is ginger a good substitute for galangal in Thai green curry?
- 8 Does using flaked salt make a difference when using it in cooking?
- 7 How should I use lime leaves when making Thai green curry?
- 5 Does placing a metal spoon in an open bottle of sparkling wine (etc.. .) help keep its fizz?
- 5 Whiskey and Water
- View more network posts →