Just looking at the proposal's on-topic question list:
- How do I roast my own coffee beans?
- Does the temperature of the water used to make the coffee affect the flavour of it?
- When I use my french press, I'm getting a lot of grinds in my coffee, what can I do to reduce this?
- How long does coffee stay fresh, and are there ways to increase this time, such as freezing?
- What is the difference (if any) between a blade grinder and a burr grinder and when should I use one over the other?
Is merging this proposal into the Seasoned Advice site something that should be explored? We're already getting a large number of coffee-related questions here (36 tagged coffee, and ~250 returned by searching for "coffee").