There is a number of questions about soda siphons / pressurized gas techniques. Maybe there should be a tag for those? I'm not so sure about the name exactly, I think whipping siphon might be the general term?

1 Answer 1


There has been a tag called for a very long time, although it only has 21 questions, so maybe it was difficult to find.

We now also have a tag called , which should come up in searches using the word "siphon" only, and I made a synonym of it.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .