Stemming from this question on the webapps meta: https://webapps.meta.stackexchange.com/questions/271/moderator-nominations , I believe it's time to start nominating moderators. Copied as a template from the webapps meta:
I hereby open up this question for moderator nominations.
- Each nomination should be a separate answer. Link the name to the user's profile so we can see their activity.
- The nominee should indicate their acceptance by commenting on (or indeed editing) the answer.
- The top voted nominations can go forward to the vote.
- The voting will be done on a separate question.
Some guidelines (from Jeff's original answer):
- Must be a currently registered user in good standing
- Must have a reasonably high reputation score to indicate active, consistent participation.
- Should exhibit patience and fairness at all times in their questions, answers, and comments.
- Should lead by example, showing respect for their fellow community members in everything they write.
- They should want the responsibility. Nominating users isn’t the same as an obligation. It’s purely voluntary!
More on the moderation nomination and selection process: How to organize a formal moderator election on a beta SE site?
Of the nominees, the SE team will select 3 candidates a week after public beta starts.